- If we don’t like a wine or don’t think it fits what our consumers would like we simply will not mention it. We are strong believers of “If you have nothing positive to say, say nothing at all”. We understand wine preference can be subjective and would hate to bring down a wine that will appeal to many other people. We do try to keep a very open mind when trying wine and appreciate all varietals.
- If we love the sample we will typically mention it a number of ways. This will mainly be in the form of a “Deal” post which will feature the best possible deal available for consumers. We may often feature the sample via instagram with an image of us tasting, twitter post , Facebook post and a tasting feature post on the website.
- Links will be used on the Website, Facebook and instagram will link back to the winery/retailer.
- Please leave a brief note indicating the context of the sample (eg. Requesting review, part of EOFY promotion, “mystery” wine with associated web link etc.)
- We will never reveal the identity of any “mystery” wine (Although these are probably the most important to taste). We understand the “mystery” wine handshake, and will never undermine the relationships built between producers and retailers.
- Please send samples to – Attn Sam Millard, PO BOX 241 Magill, Magill
We reserve the right to change an adapt this samples policy at any time however we think this is pretty straight forward and can’t imagine there will be many issues. If you would like to discuss this further please email us email@example.com
Subscribe to our Email list.